I just got Kirsten's Winter Outfit today, and it's really really cute! The white shirt is really soft, and the skirt is so adorable! They both look to be very well made. My only complaint is that the outfit came out of the box smelling like kerosene! It's quite overpowering! I've got some Febreeze that I can spray on it, but I just was not expecting that smell! Has anyone else ever had that problem? I don't think Kirsten wants to try on her new dress until the smell dies down a bit. I also got Meet Molly (for $5!) and I'm hoping to get the other books from her set that I need before the month is out. I really like the way the hardcover books look, and the Molly books are one of my favorite series. Anyway, I highly recommend this outfit (especially once the smell wears off!)! [img]smile.gif[/img]